John A. Wright, Assessor
The Tulsa County Assessor is committed to the principle that each and every citizen is always to be:
- treated with courtesy and respect.
- treated fairly and equitably.
- provided prompt services and information.
- given personal and professional attention.
- provided an opportunity to have your suggestions and opinions heard and acted upon.
- informed of all exemptions for which you may be qualified to receive.
- referred to the appropriate department or individual in a friendly and courteous manner.
- informed as to how your property is being assessed and how to appeal your value.